Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, April 23, 2010

Beyond Happy It Is Friday

I don't think I need to explain why I'm so frickin' happy it is Friday, do I? :) Have a great weekend my peeps!

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Bust my ass at work.
2. Go & see my guy
3. Write out my grocery list
4. Go shopping
5. Do laundry
6. Pick up the house
7. Write out my bills
8. Balance my checkbook
9. Type up my E&T notes
10. Start studying for my E&T final
11. File my papers
12. Catch up on my emails
13. Catch up on my TIVO
14. Write my guy
15. Workout
16. Replace my yard light light-bulb
17. Get me some sleep
18. Continue to attempt to relax/reduce my stress level
19. Start preparing for the munchkin's first communion & my parent's 25th wedding anniversary party
20. Refocus with WWs
21. Refocus for next week
22. Plan out my week
23. Get organized
24. Get my shit together

2 comments:

  1. I'm challenging you... (its more for my motivation because I'm a lazy-ass bum...)

    I put my stats up on my blog. So far I'm zero for zero (technically I gained 15 lbs in the past month...) so you have a lead on me!!

    My goal is to be 75 lbs less when I go dress shopping in December... Think I'll make it to 190?

    Love you bunches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Challenge accepted!! I need it too, because I too am a lazy-ass bum, but I am highly competitive and I really need that right now! So, thank you!!

    And technically you have a 53lb lead on me! LOL

    I know you can and will make it to 190! And we will do it together! :)

    Love you bunches too friend!!!

    ReplyDelete