Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Need A Break...

When I planned out this week, I had planned on going to the gym tonight after my last TP class. When I left the house this morning I was a bit undecided as to whether I was going to the gym or not. I really needed to go to the gym, but I also knew if I came straight home after class I would have an hour or so to myself because the munchkin had a CubScout meeting. Of course when I left the house I totally forgot my gym bag. I still thought I would maybe just stop by the house, change and go on to the gym.

I got to work, in a great mood, did a little organizing, and got a few files closed and then 20 minutes before I was set to leave the office to go to my pizza party a/k/a my last TP class I received an email from the munchkin's teacher. My little 7 year-old angel got his ass suspended for tomorrow. :( I do not know all of the details at this moment other than this is the 3rd conduct report for fighting/pushing on the playground and according to their rules he must serve a one day suspension. I was very upset when I received the email. I scrambled to find someone to watch him tomorrow. I started running through scenarios of how I was going to punish him for this. Then I went to my pizza party, got wonderful comments from my fellow classmates and Prof. Arrogance. I really sort of put it out of my mind during those few hours.

By the time I was ready to leave school I knew I had to run to Walgreen's and then fix dinner. The idea of going to the gym was totally off the table in my head. After I fixed dinner, waiting for the munchkin to come home from his meeting, my head and body are telling me...I'm exhausted and I need a break and I was no longer nearly upset as I was several hours earlier...

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
Just getting started: 25, 26
Needs attention: 11

No comments:

Post a Comment