Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, April 26, 2010

Mondays Suck

I woke up today with a wicked headache...well, actually it didn't really gear up until after I was in the shower and getting ready for work. Then I ended up with a slight nose bleed. I still managed to go to work and not accomplish much.

After work the munchkin and I headed off to his Den Meeting. Those people (the other parents) are nuts!!! Why can't they be as perfect as I?!? LMFAO My munchkin did great though. Another kid was hitting my munchkin with his hat and my son did nothing other than tell an adult. I was so proud of him. Now don't get me wrong, a part of me wanted my son to turn around and cold-cock this little bastard. But since we no longer live in the world that I grew up in, he did the right thing and I was so crazy proud of him!! :) Way to go munchkin!!

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, 16, 17, 19, 22
Just getting started: 5, 12, 18, 20, 21, 23, 24
Needs attention: 9, 10, 14, 15

3 comments:

  1. amen! mondays should be illegal...

    along with homemade cinnamon & raisin bagels.............damn that man of mine!!

    ps! CHEERS TO THE MUNCHKIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "since we no longer live in the world that I grew up in"...so, so true!

    I've been having headaches lately, too. What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blaez~~Thanks! Yes, damn that man of yours! LOL

    Debbie~~Hopefully your headaches go away soon and you aren't struck down with a sinus infection like yours truly...

    ReplyDelete