Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, April 12, 2010

Thinking About The Future...

Okay folks...I need to start looking at reordering my planner that will start July 1st for the next year. As this year is going to change quite a bit for me I'm in a dilemma to see which I should order. In the recent years I've been using a planner like this...
Classic Metropolitan Wire-bound Weekly Planner - Jul 10 - Jun 11
*Courtesy of FranklinCovey (http://store.franklinplanner.com/store/category/prod2660038/US-Weekly/Metropolitan-Wire-bound-Weekly-Planner?skuId=35540)

This allowed me to carry a smaller and lighter planner with everything else I carry for school and work.

A long time ago though I carried a planner that accommodated these type of planner pages...
Classic Julie Morgenstern Balanced Life Ring-Bound Daily Planner Refill - Jul 10 - Jun 11
*Courtesy of FranklinCovey (http://store.franklinplanner.com/store/category/prod2020046/US-All-Planners-%26-Refills/Classic-Julie-Morgenstern-Balanced-Life-Ring-bound-Daily-Planner-Refill)

If my next year goes according to plan, by July 1st I will be almost done with my only summer class, getting ready to take the MPRE in August, and preparing for my final semester in law school. My goal for that final semester is to take an externship at the defender's office, 2 additional classes, plus working my regular job (minus a few hours here and there for my externship). God willing my man will be coming home in December plus I'll be preparing to take the bar in February and hopefully finding a job as a real lawyer!

So I ask y'all...which do you think will be more useful to me as my life takes these dramatic twists and turns?

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
Just getting started: 25, 26
Needs attention: 4, 11, 15

4 comments:

  1. I'm just impressed that you use one! I need to and don't. No wonder you are so organized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blaez~~got your votes! I guess you really want me to go with Option 2!!! Thanks for the input! ;) hehehehe

    Debbie~~I'm glad I could impress ya! ;) LOL Thanks! I only use it because I cannot remember anything these days! I mean anything!

    BTW, LSBFF votes for #2 as well....keep the votes coming peeps! :)

    ReplyDelete