Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

I hope everyone enjoys their Easter Sunday today and gets to spend a wonderful time with their loved ones! Make sure you find all of the eggs the Easter Bunny hid today or else you will be wishing you had in a few days..... ;)

I will be celebrating the holiday later today with the family at my aunt's house this afternoon. Since I'm on cake duty and the first one just broke apart when I tried to stand the damn lamb up I'm back in the kitchen on cake #2....

Love y'all & Happy Easter!!!

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 17, 18, 23, 24, 27, 28
Just getting started: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12
Needs attention: 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 20, 21, 22, 25, 26, 29, 30

No comments:

Post a Comment