Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, April 16, 2010

My Needs: Relax, Refocus, & Rejuvenate!

Even though I have my usual Friday list below, I really have three main goals this weekend: relax, refocus, and rejuvenate! I really need to accomplish these three main goals.

I hope everyone has a spectacular Friday & weekend!

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Go & see my guy
2. Write out my grocery list
3. Go shopping
4. Do laundry
5. Pick up the house
6. Write out my bills
7. Balance my checkbook
8. Type up my E&T homework
9. Start studying for my E&T final
10. Pick up my script
11. Get my bangs trimmed (they are driving me insane)
12. Get my facial done
13. Get waxed
14. File my papers
15. Pick up my dry cleaning
16. Order my munchkin's cake for his 1st Communion
17. Catch up on my emails
18. Catch up on my TIVO
19. Get me some serious sleep (I really, really need it)
20. Relax
21. Do my class evaluations
22. Workout
23. RSVP for my cousin-in-law's baby shower
24. Book a room for the baby shower weekend
25. Replace my yard light light-bulb
26. Refocus with WWs (I have fallen off my wagon and need to get back on!)
27. Refocus for next week
28. Plan out my week
29. Get organized
30. Get my shit together

No comments:

Post a Comment