Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, April 9, 2010

A Bit Of A Change Up!

Due to some scheduling conflicts that I had in my schedule this week, I had to change it up a bit! As you know, Tuesday I had to do my oral argument for SADO, which then left me with no class Wednesday night. But since I have an awards ceremony to attend Friday night (more on that will come in a later post!), I moved my weekly visit with my guy to Wednesday night. This also lead me to having to move up my grocery shopping trip to last night! In addition to all of this, I've completed Trial Practice for all intents and purposes, so you will find that missing from my list of things to-do today!

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Attend my Book Award Ceremony
2. Go to dinner with the family
3. Do all of my E&T homework
4. Do all of my SADO homework
5. Do laundry
6. Pick up the house
7. Write out my bills
8. Balance my checkbook
9. Attend the annual Pow-Wow
10. Write my guy
11. Workout
12. Dig out my guy's papers and mail them
13. File my papers
14. Get my suits drycleaned
15. Take down the Easter decorations
16. Send out the soccer schedule to the team parents
17. Catch up on my emails
18. Catch up on my TIVO
19. Send out the munchkin's first communion invitations
20. Continue preparing for all of the things we have coming up in the next few months
21. Refocus with WWs
22. Refocus for next week
23. Get me some serious sleep
24. Plan out my week
25. Get organized
26. Get my shit together

No comments:

Post a Comment