Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Consider Classes Done!

So last night I attended my last E&T class! Woo-hoo!! Tonight I attended my last SADO class! A-Frickin'-Men!!!

I cannot be more excited about the above statements. Especially the SADO part. I turned in my brief at 4:39pm. I know I should have worked harder on it. I know I will suffer the consequences for it upon receipt of my grade and hate myself then. BUT I just couldn't deal with it. I came to hate the class and the assignment. Yes, I know in real life I will not always like my assignments and files and the briefs I have to draft and file; however, I will not also have to balance that with 2 other classes, one of which was hell on wheels (TP), and a full-time job.

I think I just hit that wall. You know the one where your brain shuts down and you get to the point where you really don't care anymore. And I don't mean like kind-of not caring, I mean like really not caring! I know I totally suck, but it is what it is!! I can't change it...just deal with the fall-out and pray that everyone else in class who swore they felt the same way f'd up their brief as much as I did! ;)

All I have left to do for school this semester is: attend my TP pizza party tomorrow (woo-hoo!!!) and take my E&T final in about 3 weeks! Totally doable....

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
Just getting started: 25, 26
Needs attention: 11

2 comments:

  1. everytime i see SADO i automatically think in my head "sadomasochist"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only Blaez, if only.... ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete