Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Wishful Thinking...

As every weekend starts approaching I have this dream...a dream of not needing to leave the house again after I come home from seeing my guy and grocery shopping Friday night until I have to return to work on Monday. But this is never the reality. Why can't all of the places I need to go to while running errands be open 24 hours from Friday through to Saturday? If only... Just some wishful thinking going on here.

Some positive news though...I had a great day and a fantastic visit with my guy and then came home to find more checks in my mailbox than bills. That is always a positive in my book!

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 13, 16
Just getting started: 4, 5, 6, 12, 18, 19, 20*
Needs attention: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 21, 22, 23, 24

*~~Thanks to Blaez! Love ya girl...

2 comments:

  1. It's my pleasure!!! I'm not as competitive but it'll help keep me in check!! Cuz the gods know my fiance is like "oooooooh, let me make chocolate cake" or "ooooooooooooh, lets buy coldstone while we're out walking the mall waiting for your boss's gift to get done"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn those fiances! LOL Lord knows we don't need any assistance in the eating department! ;)

    Of course I've ate like a pig so far this weekend...so I should be ready come Monday and depending on how depressing tomorrow morning is for me, I may even start then! LOL

    ReplyDelete