Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, April 2, 2010

Freak Out

So I've been in total freak out mode this entire week. Total stress overload. Some of the things I've been stressing out about is: the MPRE, BarBri, the Bar, all of my classes, all of my homework, work, the munchkin... I feel like my mind is spinning so fast that I cannot even complete my list of freak outs! This does not bode well for me... I'm sure the fact that I haven't been to bed before 2:30am any night this week except Monday night. Yes, that means last Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and last night... Can I be any more exhausted?!?

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Leave work at noon (I love Holidays!)
2. Go & see my guy
3. Write out my shopping list
4. Go shopping
5. Do all of my E&T homework
6. Do all of my SADO homework
7. Do all of my Trial Practice homework
8. Do laundry
9. Pick up the house
10. Write out my bills
11. Balance my checkbook
12. Pick up my car from the garage (I hope it is done this weekend!)
13. Write my guy
14. Workout
15. Dig out more of my guy's paperwork and mail it
16. File my papers, which are now 3 weeks behind!
17. Catch up on my emails
18. Catch up on my TIVO
19. Celebrate Easter with the munchkin
20. Have Easter dinner with the family
21. Send out the munchkin's first communion invitations
22. Continue preparing for all of the things we have coming up in the next few months
23. Catch up on reading all of my blogs
24. Catch up on responding to my commenters!
25. Refocus with WWs
26. Refocus for next week
27. Get me some serious sleep, because I really, really, really need it!
28. Plan out my week
29. Get organized
30. Get my shit together

No comments:

Post a Comment