Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, August 13, 2010

Let's Try This Again

Since I've basically checked out in all areas of my life in the last week I need to try this again this week and get it together...

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Go & see my guy
2. Get my house cleaned
3. Write out my shopping list
4. Go shopping
5. Do laundry
6. Write out my bills
7. Balance my checkbook
8. File my papers
9. Write my guy
10. Catch up on my blog reading
11. Catch up on my emails
12. Catch up on my TIVO backlog
13. Catch up on my budget
14. Get an oil change
15. Pick up a copy of my lab work
16. Get the munchkin's birthday pictures taken
17. Workout
18. Start preparing for next semester
19. Start preparing for my externship
20. Get me some serious sleep
21. Get motivated
22. Get focused for next week
23. Get focused on my healthy living
24. Plan out my week
25. Get organized
26. Get my shit together

No comments:

Post a Comment