Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, August 22, 2010

So...That Is What Is Up!!

This past week has been a catch-up week. Last Sunday I spent over 2 & 1/4 hours chatting with my friend, Captain. It was great to finally catch up with her. We've only been playing phone tag for something like 6 weeks! Later that night I was on the phone with my friend "A" for 1 & 1/2 hours...she was having some type of a crisis. This past Friday night I chatted with my LSBFF for over 1 & 1/4 hours, because I so owed her a call after she talked me off the ledge Thursday afternoon! Thank God for my LSBFF!! I so would not be entering my final semester without her. I Love My LSBFF!!!!

Last night I laid down around 6pm for a little nap and we all know where that ended up, don't we? I cannot seem to take a "little" nap. I woke up completely freaked out. There have been some break-ins in my town lately while people have been home, sleeping, so when I woke up to a strange sound I jumped up fearing someone was in my house and a little confused, because I had no idea what time it was or what the noise was or where it came from other than it had came from inside my house.

I looked at my crackberry and saw it was 10:30pm and I had received a "I'm in need of a friend BBM" from my friend "A" at 6:50pm. I had shut off all except my phone ringers so I didn't get it when she sent it. I felt bad. She is always in a crisis, but I still felt bad that I wasn't there when she needed me. I BBM'd her back and then she called. Over 2 & 1/4 hours later we hung up. She said our conversation helped her feel better. I just wish she would get some focus and get her life together. She really is good hearted even though she can be highly annoying and she deserves so much more. She just has to reach out and take it...

While I was talking to "A" I discovered the noise that woke me with a startle...that was the Diet Coke can expanding and falling over in my freezer. Oh yeah...the one I put in the freezer before I laid down 5 hours earlier. Opps!! At least it wasn't a break-in!! After we hung up I decided to go grocery shopping...at 2:00am. I loved it!! It was almost peaceful shopping. Finally at 6:30am last night/this morning I made myself get a little more sleep. My honey called me at 8:30am so I decided to get up and get a few more things done.

One other thing of great significance happened yesterday. Mother Nature finally knocked! I've only been waiting for the bitch since May!!! This so explains my crazy emotions and issues these last few weeks. It may also explain my desire to eat non-stop the last few weeks too. I've actually felt better, more sane and less hungry the last 24 hours. Hormones are crazy!!! I've never had such effects from hormones before, so I hadn't really considered that as the problem. Even when I was having horrible problems with Mother Nature a few years back. As a result of MN's knocking and my non-stop eating I knew this was going to happen...Today's stats:

Starting weight (7/8/09): 363lbs
Current weight: 326.8lbs
This week's results: +5.8lbs
Total weight lost: -36.2lbs

I am not overly upset, because I expected this to happen. It is my own fault by not being able to control my hormones or fight against them! Towards the end of last week I was beginning to think I was chronically depressed with the way I was feeling. I was even growing concerned. I felt like I was losing everything I had worked so hard to accomplish. I know that probably sounds over the top, but I've been depressed before and I was afraid I was going down that dark alley again. Who knew I would be so happy to be having some horrible cramps and a horrific period! I now feel like I'm ready to move on and really pick up the pieces from the last few weeks...

Watch Out World~~I'm back!!

Consider it done: 1*, 2, 3, 5, 6, 13, 15, 23, 24
Just getting started: 4, 8, 14, 25, 27
Needs attention: 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, 28, 29, 30

*~~Due to a delivery snafu for my guy, we opted to cancel our weekly Friday visit, so in place of it I went to the munchkin's biweekly soccer practice and then out to dinner at Logan's Roadhouse Steakhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment