Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, August 27, 2010

Taking The Bull By The Horns

This is my weekend of renewal. This is my chance to get everything settled and ready to go so I can take on this semester and kick ass! After the past several weeks of falling off my own personal wagon I'm taking this weekend to get back up on that wagon!

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Go & see my guy
2. Write out my shopping list
3. Go shopping
4. Pick up the house
5. Get my allergy shot
6. Get my unibrow waxed
7. Get my monthly facial
8. Do laundry
9. Write out my bills
10. Balance my checkbook
11. File my papers
12. Write my guy
13. Do all of my MBE Homework
14. Do all of my SBM Essay Homework
15. Do all of my Externship Class Homework
16. Catch up on my TIVO backlog
17. Prepare for my externship
18. Get the munchkin's birthday pictures taken
19. Workout
20. Start preparing for the munchkin's return to school
21. Start cleaning out our closets and drawers
22. Pick up my script
23. Begin filling out my bar application
24. Get me some serious sleep
25. Get motivated
26. Get focused for next week
27. Get focused on my healthy living
28. Plan out my week
29. Get organized
30. Get my shit together

No comments:

Post a Comment