Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, August 20, 2010

Trying To Kick A Little Even With No Motivation

Even though I have no motivation or desire to do anything I've been busy. Yesterday I finally bit the bullet and got lots done. I left work early so I could go to school and purchase my books and get my parking pass. From there I drove to the two courts I will be attending with my externship and then to their office! I was really excited as I drove by each place!

From there I came home and made some calls...had a bit of a breakdown. Okay, maybe it was more than a little bit of a breakdown, but thank goodness for my LSBFF, because she totally talked me off the ledge.

I picked up the munchkin and we went to his school and dropped off all of his school supplies. Then we went on to the dentist for our dual appointments. The rest of the evening it was just the munchkin and I, which was very nice, because I know these nights are coming to an end as my semester starts up Monday.

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Go & see my guy
2. Write out my shopping list
3. Go shopping
4. Pick up the house
5. Get my hair "did"
6. Get my allergy shot
7. Follow up with my externship boss who I have named Miami Vice
8. Do laundry
9. Write out my bills
10. Balance my checkbook
11. File my papers
12. Write my guy
13. Catch up on my blog reading
14. Catch up on my emails
15. Catch up on my TIVO backlog
16. Catch up on my budget
17. Do all of my homework
18. Prepare for the first week of classes
19. Prepare for my externship
20. Get the munchkin's birthday pictures taken
21. Workout
22. Update my calendar
23. Get the munchkin's soccer schedule
24.
Get me some serious sleep
25. Get motivated
26. Get focused for next week
27. Get focused on my healthy living
28. Plan out my week
29. Get organized
30. Get my shit together

No comments:

Post a Comment