Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, August 29, 2010

More Than A Little Nervous

Tomorrow is the big day...I start at the Defender's Office for my Externship. My head is spinning, my heart is racing, my palms are sweating...guess I'm ready, huh?! I tried to get lots done this weekend to prepare for this week, but as always I didn't get everything done I wanted. Ready or not though the week is upon me. Wish me luck...

Saturday I finally tried on the clothes I ordered several weeks ago in preparation for tomorrow. I'm happy to report that everything fit except for two tops...they were too short for my taste. Now don't get me wrong...they don't fit great. They would be better if I lost another 10lbs, but I was just damn glad they fit! I am hoping to use this as an additional motivator to re-kick restart my battle of the bulge.

Today's Stats...

Starting weight (7/8/09): 363lbs
Current weight: 325.8lbs
This week's results: -1lb
Total weight lost: -37.2lbs

I am definitely feeling stressed with so much going on in my life right now, but I'm hopeful it will all calm down once I get settled into my new schedule or else it is going to be a long semester...

Consider it done:
1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 9, 10, 16, 17, 21,
Just getting started: 4, 8, 11, 13, 14, 15, 20, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
Needs attention: 5*, 12, 18, 19, 22*, 23

2 comments:

  1. you and me both!! need those motivators!! embrace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blaez~~Amen!! Apparently I need better motivators though. LOL

    ReplyDelete