Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Digging My Way Out of My Hole...

Shovel by shovel I'm working on digging myself out of the hole I seem to have allowed myself to sink into. It isn't easy and I find myself exhausted this week; however, after going through my papers today I realized I am in total PMS mode. Opps... That could explain so much of the emotional roller coaster I've been on for the last almost week and it certainly explains my bitchiness and my anger! Plus I'm hopeful that the more I get done this week the smaller my list to do should be come this Friday!

Accomplished: 5, 7***, 9, 10, 11, 12, 15*****, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22, 23, 26, 30, 31, 33, 34, 35, 37

*~~2 loads to fold and put away...I can't guarantee this will be completed before the next installment of My Friday To Do List or when I need to start laundry again this weekend.
**~~same guarantee for this one!
***~~these are done; however, it doesn't appear that these will be done and back to us until after the new year. :( My own fault really. On top of that, I was not happy with how they turned out. We waited almost 2 hours to have his pics done and of course by 7:45pm when it was our turn the munchkin was in rare form, I was irritated and starving! Oh well, there is always next year! Plus I had to pay top dollar because my year-long coupon expired 4 days ago. Boo-hiss... Needless to say I didn't buy as many as I normally do.
****~~these are all in my work bag to go with me tomorrow so I'm hopeful I can get some of this done then. Of course I'm going to hold off on mailing out the Christmas cards to see if we are lucky and get these back before Christmas!!
*****~~Since there are only two days left and tomorrow night I'm going to dinner with my LSBFF I guess I can consider this accomplished! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment