Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year's Eve!!!

Please enjoy, but be safe!! Cheers y'all!!!

I think it is only fitting for me to draft a to-do list for the last day of 2009, so here goes...
1. Bust my ass @ work for 4 hours (I love early days!)
2. Leave work @ noon today
3. Visit my man for New Year's Eve
4. Celebrate the incoming New Year with my munchkin
5. Work on a budget for the New Year to get some of my spending & debt under control
6. Pick up the house
7. Do laundry
8. Write out my shopping list
9. Go shopping
10. Write out bills
11. Balance my checkbook
12. Write out the munchkin's soccer & school pictures
13. Return my jeans
14. Write out my New Year's cards
15. Catch up on my emails
16. Finish writing my man
17. Write my h.s. friend
18. File my papers
19. Get back on track with WWs
20. Get ready for next semester
21. Start stalking TWEN for my grades (like I haven't been already!)
22. Order my Trial Practice book for next semester or purchase it @ the bookstore
23. Pick up my suits
24. Catch up on my TIVO
25. Get me some sleep
26. Register for next semester's classes on TWEN
27. Purchase all of my book's for next semester
28. Do all of my SADO homework, if assigned
29. Do all of my Estates & Trusts (E&T) homework, if assigned
30. Do all of my Trial Practice homework, if assigned
31. Plan out my long weekend
32. Plan out my week
33. Get the munchkin's script filled
34. Take the munchkin for his blood work
35. Schedule my next pampering appointment (monthly waxing & facial is a must)
36. Schedule my next hair appointment since my stylist is going on vacation the week I scheduled for my next do
37. Reschedule my next dental appointment...why is it so hard for them to understand I have classes next semester?!?
38. Check on the munchkin's next dental appointment, it seems like it has been forever since his last appointment...hmmm
39. Make out my list of New Year's Resolutions (yes, there will be a list!)
40. Get organized
41. Get my shit together
42. Get motivated to kick ass again this next semester & this next year!!!!

2 comments:

  1. My list for the day is only a fraction of this! And it's still in my head and I'm not so sure if any of it will get accomplished today. Feeling lazy. But I will work on a list for the new year. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Debbie, did any of your list get accomplished yesterday? ;) I think I'm lazy most days. Probably why I always have so much to do! LOL

    Thanks Debbie! You keep up the good work too! Happy New Year friend! :)

    ReplyDelete