Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Is the end near?

I think I've mentioned that there are huge changes coming to my job. Well...more information was leaked today. Okay, yes I admit I overheard one of the powers-that-be mentioning some things so I called my source and put her on the case. Within two hours I was advised that everything I do in my job will be gone by the end of the first quarter next year... Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to me!

Accomplished: 5, 9, 12, 16, 17, 23, 30, 31, 37
Started: 2, 3, 4, 15, 20, 26, 33, 34, 35, 36, 39
Untouched: 1, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 32, 38, 40

3 comments:

  1. i am not sure exactly what it is you do ... but maybe they might keep the best and harder working ones (*ahem* you *ahem*) on in another department or doing something else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to remain hopeful that we (I) will be absorbed by the litigation department. But the possibility of it not happening remains constant in the back of my head... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hopeful that they will relocate you into another department. I will keep my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete