Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, December 7, 2009

Update to all of my most wonderful readers, followers and commenters...

In my drug induced state yesterday, I drafted blog entries for this entire week. They are not related and may not make sense either! However, I will be busy with being on top of work and then off for finals, but I wanted to give you all a little something everyday! :)

Before I jump off to my usual finals week(s) prep, let me give you some great news: I went up to WWs today thinking I had really done some damage (plus I'm feeling a bit bloated) and was beyond excitement that I lost another 1.2lbs!!!!!!! Holy shit! I cannot believe it. That is a grand total of 37.2lbs! That is over my 10% of where I started too!! I'm so excited, so now I'm off to lunch! LOL

Love to y'all!!

2 comments:

  1. yay you!! so awesome ;)

    i'll keep the texting to a minimum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Blaez!!

    No problem with the texting...just don't mind when I don't get back to you right away...such as tonight. I'll respond in the AM when I know for sure you are up and at it...um, my apologies if the AM becomes the PM when I run off to the restroom at work to find a few entries for blog posts! LOL

    ReplyDelete