Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, July 9, 2010

Another Friday Has Arrived, Thank God!

Last night I didn't leave work until 8:45pm. So much for the gym... Of course if I lived in a perfect world and lived the perfect life I would have still trekked off to the gym, but since we all know that I do not live in the perfect world and I do not live the perfect life, plus I had that 25 page paper I needed to finish, so I headed home...in the rain. Of course I didn't get much done on my paper...go figure, huh?!

When I arrived home I had a special surprise waiting for me...cable! Yay! How can I work on a paper when I have TV for the first time in 4 days?! Seriously people!! I had to watch Bethenny's wedding! Duh...that was a no brainer! As for the installation process of my cable...that is a whole post all by itself! OMG...

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Go & see my guy
2. Write out my shopping list
3. Go shopping
4. Get my house cleaned
5. Finish my S&L paper
6. Turn in my S&L paper (It's due tonight @ 9pm!)
7. Do laundry
8. Write out my bills
9. Balance my checkbook
10. Do my Tax midterm (Thank God it is a take-home!!)
11. Do all of my Tax homework
12. Schedule my interview for my externship
13. Finish registering for my classes for my very last semester of law school (AMEN!!)
14. Write my guy
15. Workout
16. Set up my new DVR
17. Get the munchkin's birthday pictures taken
18. File my papers
19. Catch up on my blog reading
20. Catch up on my emails
21. Follow-up on the books I ordered
22. Get me some serious sleep
23. Stay motivated
24. Get focused for next week
25. Stay focused on my healthy living
26. Plan out my week
27. Get organized
28. Get my shit together

No comments:

Post a Comment