Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

There Is Always Something

So in the last 24 hours I have learned that my munchkin is not getting the teacher he wanted, because the teacher received a promotion and is no longer at his school. I had to tell the munchkin tonight and he was very upset over it. He was sort of cute, because he just keep saying with tears running down his face, "I've been waiting a year to have Mr. 3rd Grade Teacher. That is all I've ever wanted." I don't know where he gets his flair for the dramatic from!!

In other news I talked to my OB/GYN about my ultrasound from a couple weeks ago. It is not good news. He wants to go in, look at the cyst that has grown (from 3cmx4cm to now 5cmx6cm), and remove it. I'm totally not down with this. It scares the shit out of me!!! The cyst doesn't bother me. I don't have any pain, complications and don't even realize it is there, but he still wants to take it out.

On top of the idea of having a surgical procedure, it becomes a question of where in the heck to fit it into my schedule. I have to take the MPRE on 8/6, my externship & my last semester in law school starts on 8/23. My semester should end early December. Then I'm looking at PMBR & BarBri starting the end of December. Then taking the Bar the end of February. Where the heck am I suppose to fit in a surgical procedure????

Why is it always something? Why can't life just run smoothly?

Consider it done:
1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24, 25, 26
Just getting started: 3, 11, 22, 27, 28
Needs attention: 13, 15, 18

2 comments:

  1. When you figure out why life can't just run smoothly please let me know!

    I think that flair for the dramatic is a kids going into the 3rd grade thing. Poor me. I have two boys of third grade age. ugh

    As for your health, you better just figure out a time even if you don't want to. Your munchkin needs you around and healthy so get with it. How's that for me being bossy? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice~~You will be the first to know! Ha!! That's pretty good for you being bossy! LOL Thank God I only have one of those drama filled children...

    ReplyDelete