Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Little Less Lost

I was able to get a few more things done today, but not a whole lot. I should have gotten more done, but whatever... I'm crazy full still after 11pm. I consumed a sick number of calories both yesterday and today. I had heartburn the majority of the day, which of course did not slow my eating down. I guess maybe I thought if I ate more it would go away. Well, apparently after some fajitas it worked! Ha!

So...another weekend comes to an end and another work week is about to start... I so need a vacation that doesn't consist of illness or school related stuff.

Consider it done:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
Just getting started: 6, 8, 21, 22
Needs attention: 12, 13, 14

No comments:

Post a Comment