Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Things You Hear In The Silence

Well, we remain sans television in j'lynn's world and apparently that isn't going over with with the munchkin or the aunt as I was advised tonight that should I need them tomorrow before his bedtime they will be at her house! LOL I made 2 calls and left 2 messages for the person in charge of our park rules...Since it is almost midnight I assume she isn't calling me back today. Guess tomorrow she will be subject to my hourly calling, because this is f'g crazy!!

I have discovered some things in the silence tonight though...
~People like to walk mysteriously close to my house when traveling through the property next to us.
~I am not the only person totally loving the new Eminem CD as someone is also playing it in their car every time they drive by.
~I apparently have the hearing of a dog, because every so often I hear a pitch squeal.
~My neighbor's are assholes shooting off fireworks just minutes before midnight on a Tuesday night & they are liable to get cut if they don't knock that stupid shit off!!!!
~The fan in my master bedroom either has a ball bearing out or it is about to die.
~I still can't seem to get my butt to bed at a decent time or get up on time either...

Consider it done:
1, 2, 3, 4*, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
Just getting started: 8, 9, 23, 24
Needs attention: 13

2 comments:

  1. oh no! I couldn't live without my tv. even if i'm not really watching it, I need it on in the background pretty much every evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way Debbie! It drove me nuts!! Even the day he told me I was done with DirecTV, I was like "WHAT?!" And I hadn't had the TV on for 2 days and hadn't planned on having it on that day either...but I couldn't concentrate knowing I didn't have the option of having it on. Ugh...another addiction to add to my list. "Hello, my name is j'lynn and I'm TV-a-holic!"

    ReplyDelete