Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, July 4, 2010

This Is No Party; It Isn't Even A Small Gathering!

So tonight was wonderful! :) I think everyone enjoyed themselves. The munchkin was wild and the only thing he really wanted to do were his "fireworks!" Of course he didn't do them all, but I think he had fun none the less. :) Of course at one point my munchkin said to my aunt, "This is no party; It isn't even a small gathering!" LMAO!!

So after we were done eating, before the fireworks started, much to my son's disappointment, we had to clean up the kitchen. This is when I discovered that the hot dogs my aunt & uncle brought over for the cookout had 240 calories and 20 grams of fat in each hot dog. No wonder they tasted so damn good! The SparkPeople probably think I'm an utter failure between yesterday & today!! But in all seriousness...how in the hell can you get 20 grams of fat in one frickin' hot dog!!

Apparently my neighbors have more money than me as they have been blowing off some big fireworks for almost 2 hours now... Since what they are shooting off are illegal here I sure hope they saved some money for bail should the police show up! Ha!

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July! And unless you are like my mom & aunt and work for the world's worst boss, enjoy the day off tomorrow!! :) I love long weekends...

Consider it done: 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 22
Just getting started: 3, 4, 18, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24
Needs attention: 8, 9, 11, 13

2 comments:

  1. I love long weekends too. Being a big lazy bum today. Tired from all the parties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone is being a big lazy bum today Debbie! I know I am... hehehe Happy 4th of July to you!

    ReplyDelete