Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Another First In Being A Real Grown-Up.

Tonight was a first for me, attending a fundraiser honoring two Judges. It was nice, but relatively boring since the only people I knew there were the folks I attended with and one other person from school. I knew a few of the Judges that were in the crowd, but since I don't have much experience in that field I don't know them well enough to chit-chat. Even though it had the makings of being a boring evening I was still glad I went and I hope that in the future I get to attend more of these things. Of course it would have been nice to be able to say, "I'm an attorney at [x, y, z]." Maybe next time I will!

Thanks to Prof. Arrogance for giving us the tickets and to my LSBFF for being there so we could suffer together. But next time let's eat...I was starving by the time I got home and my left over sour cream noodle bake just didn't cut it!

No comments:

Post a Comment