Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just A Few Things To Toss Out There

Things are crazy at work right now for several reasons. But thanks to some of that craziness I had a very yummy lunch today and hopefully I will have an even better lunch tomorrow with Dani! Of course the location of where I was this afternoon and the same place I will be tomorrow, which yields me these yummy & fun lunches is a pain to get to and from. The expressway I would usually take is closed. So instead of my usual 45 minute commute on the expressway is much closer to an hour and a half on a side street...

The drive wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't raining, again. I've had it with this weather. It has rained so much that even on the days it doesn't rain there are puddles of water every where you go. The munchkin's soccer games and practice keeps getting canceled because the fields are too wet and too dangerous to be on. Why is it mother nature can't get it right? Spread the rain out to areas that need it instead of keeping it in the same place?!? Is it really that hard? Seriously?

Now with a killer headache, a crabby munchkin, and a bit of an upset stomach I'm calling it a night...

No comments:

Post a Comment