Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, May 19, 2011

We All Deal With Stress Differently

It has definitely been one hell of a long week and it is almost over.

I did find out today that I'm not the only one feeling the stress at work, because after this morning's seminar and having lunch alone (Dani had to cancel due to work...boo-hiss!) I went to the office and within being there a half an hour I received an email from one of the other paralegals expressing that she was so stressed that she went downstairs to buy chocolate and almost busted out in tears in the elevator. Within minutes after getting that email the other paralegal barged into my office and started hitting her head up against a file, literally. Gosh and I thought I was stressed. I guess I can count my blessings because I'm not on the verge of tears or beating myself with a file, yet. Of course I could shank a few people so maybe I express my stress in a much different manner and would rather someone else feel my frustration rather than myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment