Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Not Much Has Changed

Just because I've been sworn in not much has changed in my life. For instance, I had 3 things I wanted to accomplish this weekend and as it comes to a close I must report that I did not get any of it done.

It was quite a whirl-wind of a weekend. After Friday night ended and Saturday came about my weekend became all about the munchkin. First we went to karate and then originally we had soccer practice scheduled; however, the coach had to cancel due to a family illness. Instead we ran errands the majority of the afternoon. This included the grocery store, the pharmacy, the dry cleaners, the bank, the gas station, and even the doctor's office for my allergy shot. Then today it was a trip to the roller rink so the munchkin could burn off some energy!

Now it is time for bed as the munchkin's spring break ends and he returns to school tomorrow and I return to work as a sworn in attorney still working as a paralegal!

I'm hopeful that this week is a very productive week...

No comments:

Post a Comment