Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

As we all embark on this New Year and New Decade, many of us will set New Year's Resolutions. Some will call them goals and others will go with the traditional title of resolutions. Most will break them, but others will be able to keep them. There are the usual ones of lose weight, stop smoking and then some people have more unusual ones such as have less sexual relations with random women*. Some people will make one and others will make multiple resolutions.

I am fairly traditional with many things in my life so I make several traditional and some non-traditional New Year's Resolutions and without further ado...

j'lynn's new year's resolutions:
  • Get healthier
  • ~~continue to lose weight
  • ~~eat better/healthier
  • ~~workout more
  • ~~drink more water
  • ~~test my blood sugar more regularly
  • ~~get my skin under control
  • ~~get more sleep with a better sleep pattern/schedule
  • Get my finances together
  • ~~make a budget & stick to it
  • ~~reduce my debt
  • ~~stop use of all credit cards
  • ~~pay off BarBri & Kaplan
  • Get more organized
  • ~~at work
  • ~~at/for school
  • ~~at home
  • ~~use better time management
  • ~~get things done
  • ~~stop putting things off till tomorrow (or next week)
  • ~~set a schedule and stick to it
  • Communicate more in person, via email, calls, texts & letters
  • ~~with family
  • ~~with friends
  • ~~with my munchkin
  • ~~with my man
  • ~~with my blog & my blogging buddies
  • Enjoy life
  • ~~laugh more
  • ~~cry more
  • ~~dance more
  • ~~sing more
  • ~~be a better mom
*~~courtesy of a caller into the radio station yesterday while I was driving to see my guy

2 comments:

  1. Love your list. As for me? I have decided no resolutions, no goals, nothing. I am just going to let it all unfold.

    Wish me luck - ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Dani! You will probably be more successful than the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete