Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Free Movie Nights

About two weeks ago I received two envelopes from DirectTV, each containing a coupon for a free movie. Of course the coupon is set to expire January 31st. Nice, right? Thursday night I left the munchkin use one of the coupons to watch "Up." Last night I used the other coupon to watch one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time..."The Hangover." It was frickin' hilarious!!! I recommend everyone to watch it. It was 100% better than I expected.

Of course this movie watching began fairly late since I didn't get home from seeing my man and going grocery shopping until 11:30pm, plus as I waited for the movie to start at midnight I got sucked up in a long episode of "The Biggest Loser." I finally finished watching the movie a little after 4:30am. Opps... Another weekend, another period of time of me screwing up my internal clock, which isn't set properly to begin with. Double opps...

One great thing developed as a result of last night though, I'm feeling much much better mentally than I have been lately. Maybe it was the sunshine yesterday and the fact that I had to wear my sunglasses while driving or maybe it was the fantastic visit I had with my guy or maybe it was because I kept telling myself all day yesterday that I have to snap out of my moment...

Consider it done: 1, 2, 4, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13
Just getting started: 3, 5, 6, 10, 17
Needs attention: 7, 14, 15, 16, 18

No comments:

Post a Comment