Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Meltdown of 2010

Five days into the new year and I came unglued. Yes, my stress level is scary high right now for so many reasons. Well, one of my stressors burst open today, which lead me to my first meltdown of 2010. Tears, sobs, tissues, runny mascara...the whole bit. It all started with an email I received when I entered my car to go to work this morning. As soon as I saw it on the crackberry I knew things had boiled over and I had failed. I made it to work in record time, signed in and verified my fears from the email. Then I had to call for help. That call went out to my trusted and ever supportive aunt. I explained the problem and less than 4 words into my phone conversation is when the tears started. There was some name calling involved as well, along with the rhetorical question posed asking how stupid I could be. She promised to fix my problem a-sap, which she did within the matter of an hour. Before I could get it together my man called me. As soon as I said "hi" he asked what was wrong and the tears continued to flow and then the sobs started and some more name calling. He said all the right things and then made me laugh a bit. Our 15 minute phone call stopped the tears and made things better. I was grateful for that. Of course I spent the remainder of the day on verge of tears all day...

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 31, 32, 33, 39
Just getting started: 5, 8, 9, 11, 20, 21, 24, 40, 41, 42
Needs attention: 10*, 23, 30, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38,

*~~this is impossible when you get an email before 8am telling you your account is overdrawn by almost $500...it also will bring you to tears, make you sob and call yourself an idiot! Ugh...what a shitty day today...

3 comments:

  1. I totally understand. Been there recently, right before Christmas. Getting used to finally using our joint checking account to pay all our bills together, plus the extra holiday expenses, learning the ins and outs of this newer bank and their online glitches. Yep, been there. Hang in there. I know how awful this feels, name calling and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending you tons of hugs and love.

    i'm insane about my banking account so if i found out i was overdrawn i'd freak out too. sadly i don't have an aunt to rescue me :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie~~thanks for your kind words.

    Blaez~~thank you. I used to be insane about it and in the past year I keep doing this...putting it off, putting it off and putting it off. But this was the worst it ever got. :( I don't know what is wrong with me. The last couple of years I always make sure I enter December a couple grand (thanks to student loans) but somewhere things went wrong because I entered December @ $0 and I left December -$500...go frickin' figure! I am truly blessed with my family. Even if sometimes they drive me nuts! I love my family warts and all! ;)

    Love to you ladies...thanks for listening to my whining yesterday...

    ReplyDelete