Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, January 9, 2010

I Am Blessed Because of You, Thank You

I am truly blessed. I've been meaning to write this for some time, but after spending over two and a half hours chatting with Captain (thank you for tonight...I appreciate it and I really needed someone to listen to me, I feel so much better with all of it!) it reminded me that I am truly blessed with the friends I have. Whenever I need something, they are there for me. Even when I can't bring myself to reach out on my own, they reach into me and help me with whatever I am dealing with at that time.

My friends are always there when I need them. They help me with problems such as this one (thank you Blaez, Debbie & LSBFF) or that one (Blaez, LSBFF, SillyJilly & Captain). They are always supportive, especially here (Blaez & Dani) and here (Blaez, Dani & Debbie). And whenever I need to vent and they know about I'm talking about, they almost always answer their phones to listen to my crap, regardless if it is irrational or incoherent. (Blaez, Captain, Dani, Debbie, LSBFF, MyMormonGirl, & SillyJilly) My friends also give me wonderful advice with things like this (LSBFF).

Ladies, I thank you and I am so blessed to know you. I love you and I thank you all for allowing me to consider you a friend...

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3*, 4**, 5, 8, 9***, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 21, 28
Just getting started: 6, 7, 26, 29
Needs attention: 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36

*~~My prayers were not answered. :(
**~~Due to my man's concern for my safety, we opted for me to visit this morning. He called both Thursday & Friday to tell me to wait to come and see him. He didn't want me to brave the dangerous roads...isn't he sweet? ;)
***~~I have this all set up now and I'm tracking expenses daily. I think this will so help. I was going to buy lunch today, but decided against it because I not only didn't need it as I had a sandwich and didn't need the extra calories, plus I didn't want to enter the expense on my budget! LOL

6 comments:

  1. Me too Debbie...I'm glad you have been there for me. Greatly appreciated! Hugs to you my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am blessed to have you as a friend as well. You have listened to plenty of my rants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Dani! I have, but usually I end up in tears with your rants due to laughter! You have been an awesome friend. I'm so glad you came into my life and have stayed! Love to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if it weren't for the fact that i don't want to make the same mistakes my dad did...i'd so move to where you are just because i know that i would have an awesome friend when i got there.

    (he moved to another state and never got the chance to go see his family as often as he wanted and his mom ended up real bad sick and died suddenly leaving him feeling super guilty, and me too)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe Blaez! Love ya girl! ;)

    Don't worry...there are no jobs here, so you are better off where you are. We are friends none the less! :D

    I'm so sorry that happened. It is smart that you learned from his mistake. It sounds like it was a hard one. :( So sorry for that. Family is pretty important.

    Hugs to you, my friend! Thanks for being there! :)

    ReplyDelete