Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, January 31, 2010

A mid-afternoon update...

I am happy to follow-up on this and report that the pieces have been recovered. (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35091645) That makes me feel better, but I would have felt a whole lot better if someone would have came forward versus coming out with it after they were arrested.

Also in following-up, my morning silence was broken in less than five minutes of posting here by the sound of a car door slamming shut. Go figure...I knew it wasn't going to last, but thought maybe we would make it to at least 8am. Then the music started around 9:15am, but the player must have went to mass or work, because it stopped before 10am. Seriously, who gets up on a Sunday morning and blares their stereo at 9:15am?!?

I am not happy to report that according to the scales last week never happened. :( WTF? Up 2lbs this week. I guess that week before finally caught up to me. Boo-hiss. Oh well...I can't do anything except to change it for this coming week. Of course I'm sure it doesn't help that mother nature has not popped in yet and I wasn't all that great this week with consuming a lot of peanut butter (damn homemade chili!) and that Wendy's the other night or was it two nights, hell I cannot remember. I guess I'm back to here and need to step it up a notch this week. Needless to say, I will be hitting the gym again tomorrow night and apparently I need to do more than just 20 minutes on the treadmill!

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 15
Just getting started: 5, 6, 10, 17
Needs attention: 7, 14, 16, 18

No comments:

Post a Comment