Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Trying to start the New Year out right

Since I won't start to focus on my New Year's Resolutions until Monday, I am attempting to accomplish some things on my list of things to-do...

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 12, 13*, 14**, 16***, 18, 39
Just getting started: 5, 6, 7, 17, 20, 21, 25, 26, 31, 32, 40, 41
Need to look at still: 8, 9, 10, 11, 15, 19, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 29, 30, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 42

*~~So I attempted to return those damn jeans; however, when I went in I was advised that they could only give me $2.96 for them. Seriously?!? Of course the excuse being that this was the price they were on sale for, so I then asked her to point me to the rack of where the $2.96 jeans were at! She advised me that there weren't any. Imagine that! So I offered to exchange them for another pair of jeans and was promptly told that I would have to pay the difference in price. I then promptly told her I could sell them on ebay for more or better yet...I would rather give them to a homeless person then to allow them to put them on a discount rack to be purchased for $10 after they only give me $2.96 for them! Ugh. So I returned home with my too big jeans. Well, at least I tried!
**~~They are all wrote out, addressed and ready to go. I just need the munchkin's Christmas pictures to arrive (no later than 1/6/10) to insert them inside and stamp my cards and they will be ready for mailing! This year I'm only sending out 27 cards, which is a huge difference because back in my "hay-day" of mailing Christmas cards I would mail over a hundred!!
***~~I was behind by 12 envelopes when I finally wrote my man. That is the worst it has ever been! (This is an example of why one of my New Year's Resolutions was made!) I just need to stamp it and stick it in the mail! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment