Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, January 15, 2010

An Abbreviated Version

Since I accomplished so much in the last week (yay me!), I'm able to enter this weekend with an abbreviated version of my usual Friday entry. So...with the goal of being able to beat this, here we go.

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Play catch up @ work for 8 hours
2. Go & see my guy
3. Write out my shopping list
4. Go shopping
5. Do laundry
6. Pick up the house
7. File this week's papers
8. Do all of my E&T homework
9. Do all of my SADO homework
10. Do all of my Trial Practice homework
11. Catch up on my emails
12. Catch up on my TIVO
13. Take the munchkin to Monster Jam (hopefully we can get tickets!!)
14. Get an oil change
15. Get my hospital invoice paid
16. Finish putting up our winter theme decorations
17. Get me some sleep
18. Refocus for next week
19. Plan out my week
20. Get organized
21. Get my shit together
22. Stay motivated

No comments:

Post a Comment