Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Not what I expected

This past week was hell for so many reasons. I felt bloated the entire week. I'm PMS'g and running late by 3 days. I've ate like crap. I've ate out a lot this week. I worked out none. I'm sure it will catch up with me sooner or later, but not today! I weighed in this morning @ 320.4lbs! Down another 2lbs baby!! That is a grand total of 42.6lbs lost. Can you believe it? If you saw what I ate this week, trust me, you wouldn't! I'm that much closer to my goal by 20.6lbs. I would like to hit my goal by May 1st since my parents are having their 25th anniversary party that day and the next day my munchkin makes his first communion. I think this is a moral realistic goal than what I set last time...

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20, 23*, 24, 25, 28
Just getting started: 9, 10, 11, 26, 27
Needs attention: 17, 19, 21, 22

*~~I'm thinking the nap I took yesterday from 3:30pm until 9:00pm qualifies as catching up on my sleep. However, I am also thinking the fact that I stayed up until 6am working on homework last night and I slept until almost noon, even though my alarm was set for 10:30am and my guy called at 8:40am and we talked for 15 minutes, I will have another crazy week of being exhausted and not sleeping correctly. Go figure...

4 comments:

  1. you go girl!! i've qued a ton of workout videos to do at home with the walking after work. its time i step it up a notch since i don't always eat right either. now if only i wasn't so uncoordinated!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Blaez!! Good luck with your workout videos! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're late, then you don't know it's PMS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This I know BL1Y. (giggles) It is definitely PMS. There is no chance of it being the other thing you infer here... ;) Thanks for the great laugh though! hehehe I loved it!

    ReplyDelete