Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, January 29, 2010

Week #4 Down

As today begins, my 4th week of this semester comes to a close. It has already had many ups and downs, but I just keep remembering...in one more week I'm 33% done for the semester! I don't like time flying the majority of the time, but this semester I really am living just to get to my weekends. I guess I could say that this semester has been fairly stressful even though it really is just getting started.

You know what Friday brings...but you may notice that this week there are a few of my usual items missing. Well, that is only because I've already accomplished them for this week, so there isn't a need to put it on my to-do list! Yay!!

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Go & see my guy
2. Go shopping
3. Do laundry
4. Pick up the house
5. Do all of my Trial Practice homework
6. Do all of my SADO homework
7. Do all of my E&T homework
8. Write out my bills
9. Work on my February Budget
10. Get notes from a fellow student from the SADO class I missed this week
11. Get waxed
12. Get my facial
13. Make sure the munchkin's mad scientist cake and the munchkin get to his cake auction for boyscouts
14. Write my guy (Valentine's Day is right around the corner!)
15. Get me some sleep
16. Refocus for next week
17. Plan out my week
18. Get my shit together

I love shorter lists of crap to do! :) TGIF, y'all!!

2 comments:

  1. Four weeks down already?! wow, time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Debbie! Isn't it crazy?!? Yikes!!

    You know what they say...time flies when you are having fun! Ha! ;)

    ReplyDelete