Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Burrito Anyone?

So last night while grocery shopping I picked up some frozen burritos, which I love! I was weak at the moment since it was after 10 pm and I was starving. I decided instead of going through a drive thru at 11pm when I was leaving the store that I would just eat a couple of my yummy burritos when I got home instead. I guess I should have read the nutritional values first, because I almost passed out when I took my blood sugar last night (technically this morning around 2:44am~~2 hours after my "meal") and it was 182!! OMG!! My first instant thought was that at lunch yesterday the waitress refilled my diet coke with real coke and that that was the culprit, because it certainly couldn't be my wonderful, delicious frozen burrito! I was already very close to my bed and totally exhausted so I decided to figure it out this morning. Well, my numbers were back down to 102 when I tested it this morning and I came out and read the nutritional values and discovered that one burrito contained 47grams of carbs! YIKES!! So I guess it was probably my burritos and not the waitress attempting to "slip" me some real coke... Dang it, I love those burritos and I have 8 left...

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 12, 14, 16,
Just getting started: 8, 9, 10, 11, 15, 22
Needs attention: 5, 6, 7, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

3 comments:

  1. oh i hate that!! when you have a delicious food you can't eat but have and want! and its a crime to throw it away.....

    can your son enjoy them??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sucks Blaez! No, my son doesn't like them. Maybe I can pass them on to my dad. :( I wasted one yesterday...I was going to eat one before we headed up to Monster Jam, but that didn't happen and this morning I found it...in the microwave. Opps. Guess I wasn't suppose to have it! LOL Down to 7! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when that happens too. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete