Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Needs Attention: Nada

This likely will not happen often so I have to brag about it. I have nothing from my list in my "Needs Attention" column. Now if only I could blog tomorrow night saying everything on my list is considered done that would be a miracle! But since I can't get a return call from the hospital to pay my bill and I doubt I can get all of my E&T and Trial Practice homework for this week done in the next 24 hours. But I'll take what I can get, for now. :)

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
Just getting started: 19, 23, 25, 30
Needs attention: Nada



4 comments:

  1. We must be on the same wavelength. I was just about to write a post with "nada" in the title, but for a different reason. Congrats on your reason!

    also, hospital? Hope things are alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi~~Thanks! BTW...welcome to my world here! Thanks for commenting! :) I love it!!

    Debbie~~Great minds girl, great minds girl! ;) Everything is fine...just trying to pay my hospital bill and can't get a return call. Go figure... LOL

    ReplyDelete