Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Canceled

When the word "Canceled" is on a piece of paper or posted on TWEN next to a class you have on your schedule, almost everything in the world seems to be going in the right direction. So today after attending my early class, Trial Practice @ 2pm, while walking to the restroom I glanced at the door to my 6pm class to see if I could spend the next hour sitting in there waiting for class to start and instead I see "E&T tonight at 6pm Canceled" I wanted to weep with joy in the hallway! Of course it was after I tanked my bail hearing in TP and looking out at the 2 inches of fresh snow on the road, so it was even sweeter. So instead I headed home. My usual 45 minute drive turned into an hour and a half, but I didn't care, because I wasn't in class!! Woo-hoo!!

As for the tanking of my bail hearing...I had such a headache starting that 3 hour class, I know no one in the damn class, and I was (and still am) exhausted. I figure this way, Prof. Arrogant will see massive improvement! Yes, he spent tons of time telling us how our performance tonight would be our first impression on him and means so much and I blew it. To be honest, I didn't care. I was the last person out of 13 people to go and I was starving on top of my exhaustion and headache. The quicker I could finish so we could leave the better. No better way to do that than to tank the exercise. It is what it is and it is over.

I figure this was a great way to end my school week, especially since my whole week has sucked, tomorrow will suck and we are now buried in several inches of snow... C'est la vie!

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21*, 22, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 31, 32, 33, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39
Just getting started: 5, 8, 9, 24, 30, 40, 41, 42
Needs attention: 23, 34

*~~apparently there is a hiccup in the new multi-million dollar system that my school purchased that isn't compatably with annoymous grading or the grading program that the profs use so there is a temporary, indefinite delay in getting grades. Of course, this is a rumor. Of course, this is a stressor. Of course, this is complete and total crap. Of course, to prevent from going postal I've marked my stalking completed...it just didn't produce anything yet. Blah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment