Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pleasant Surprise

It has been a while since I've weighed in, 3 weeks tomorrow. WWs has not started back up at work and I don't know if it will be. I sent an email to the girl in the building who is the organizer of the meetings, but I haven't heard back from her yet. So I figured I better come up with another way to track my weight.

Since I'm below the 350 mark I thought maybe I would register on my own scale now. So this morning...er afternoon since I didn't get up until noon...I got on my own scale and was pleasantly surprised. I lost two more pounds!! I know that isn't much in three weeks, but when you factor in Christmas, this, the stress at work, New Year's, my snafu and starting back to school I think this is a bit of a miracle!

So now I'm down to 324, 39lbs down, and only 24.2lbs away from my goal of being down below 300!!! I haven't set a goal date since I didn't come any where near my last goal of 1/1/10, but I'm okay with it. I'm just delighted that I made it through the holiday season, the stress of the new year, and didn't gain. Well, maybe I did, but whatever I gained I lost within 10 days into the new year, plus some! Yay me!!

This even lead me to cooking this weekend instead of eating out...that is a whole other miracle since I much prefer eating out! LOL Now if only I could get motivated to do some homework...

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 21, 26, 27, 28, 32, 33, 34, 35
Just getting started: 6, 7, 29
Needs attention: 14, 15, 16, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 36

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations. You are doing SO well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dani. Of course today when I figured out that this has taken me 6 months to accomplish 39lbs it didn't feel as great, but then I thought if I could do it again in the next 6 then I would be down 78lbs in one year...not bad. Could be better, of course, but it could be up instead of down, so that's good. I guess averaging 6.5lbs a month isn't bad, but I wish I was averaging more like 8-10 a month...but I'm not really complaining. I'll take a negative number any day of the week! ;) Thanks again for your encouragement D!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are doing SO much better than me!! if it weren't for this damn inner ear infection I might have used my gym membership this week... being sicko suckso.

    i am very proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will get back to it real soon Blaez!

    Thanks! :) I'm pretty proud of me too!

    ReplyDelete