Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nothing Needs Attention

That's right folks...by Sunday night I have either completed or at least started everything on this week's to-do list. When you do it once, you want to do it again, but even better and faster the next time.

In other news...I sucked it up and weighed myself again this morning. I was very happy to see I lost another 1.6lbs! Yay me!! :D I'm so happy about this. I've lost a total of 40.6lbs! I have another 22.6lbs to hit the next goal I've set for myself! It has been a long road to hit this point and I have an even longer road to go, but baby I'm in this corner at 322.4lbs and I'm loving every minute of it!!!!

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17*, 19, 20
Just getting started: 8, 9, 10, 15, 18, 21, 22

*~~Even though I didn't go to bed until after 5am Saturday night/Sunday morning thanks to my neighbors who this time were really having a party, unlike last time, when I got home at 1am from Monster Jam, I slept till almost 1pm this afternoon. Plus counting that 1.5 hour nap yesterday afternoon before heading to Monster Jam I guess I should consider this done.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats on both the list and the weight loss! You are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie. It is now giving me sleep-less nights to get my crap together, but hey...it is coming together! :)

    ReplyDelete