Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, January 22, 2010

TGIF

This has been one long week. It was a short work week, but it sure didn't feel that way. It was actually a pretty crazy week. But hey...it is the weekend, so let's get it started, shall we?


My Friday To-Do List:
1. Kick ass @ work for 8 hours
2. Go & see my guy
3. Write out my shopping list
4. Go shopping
5. Do laundry
6. Pick up the house
7. File this week's papers
8. Do all of my E&T homework
9. Do all of my SADO homework
10. Do all of my Trial Practice homework
11. Catch up on my emails
12. Call in the refill on my script
13. Drop off the munchkin's script
14. Pick up our scripts
15. Write out my bills
16. Balance my checkbook (don't worry...I've been balancing it everyday since this episode)
17. Forward soccer coach's email to the team
18. Catch up on my TIVO
19. Write a few personal business letters that I need to get out
20. Go to my PCP Saturday morning
21. Hang up my munchkin's 8x10 pics from school & his Christmas pictures
22. Write my guy
23. Get me some sleep
24. Refocus for next week
25. Plan out my week
26. Get organized
27. Get my shit together
28. Stay motivated

No comments:

Post a Comment