Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Recovering on hump day...

Today was a better day. I was exhausted though as I didn't sleep worth a crap last night. I didn't get to bed until a little after 2am and then I couldn't sleep and as soon as I started falling asleep I started hacking! Finally a little after 3am I got up, took an allergy pill and went back to bed. I feel asleep a little while later. That makes for a long day, tired on my ass.

The stress is rising by the minute at the office and I fear we won't know much on Friday. More than that, I fear we won't be allowed to leave early. :( With the fear of not knowing much more come Friday that just means that the stress, anxiety and fear will continue to increase, not decrease.

School stress is pretty high since two of my Profs didn't get a syllabus to us before class, but still had an assignment due that night. Seriously?!? So now I'm behind in all of my classes and will have double work this weekend. Ugh... The good thing is that I just have to make it through until 7:50pm tomorrow night and week #1 will be complete! Thank God!

Tomorrow is payday so that is such a plus...

One positive thing from this mess is that I have been really good with my money & my WWs! :D Trying to be positive here y'all...

Consider it done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 31, 32, 33, 39
Just getting started: 5, 8, 9, 11, 20, 21, 24, 40, 41, 42
Needs attention: 10, 23, 30, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38

No comments:

Post a Comment