Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, August 16, 2009

That's not a party, that's their TV

The other night I came home late after having dinner with my LSBFF and when I walked in the door my aunt said to me, "Obviously your neighbors are having a party. I hope they don't wake munchkin." My response was, "They aren't having a party, that is their TV you are hearing." She was shocked because she could hear all of these voices inside my house, with my windows shut and the central air on!


Here was my little aunt laying on my couch and for hours thought the neighbor's house was invaded with all of these loud talkers! Nope, just invaded with a little TV!


As for my other neighbors on the other side 3 spaces down, but with no home between us, they moved out at the end of July. Their house remains vacant and apparently Thursday night some local children decided it would be a nice place to play. Someone moved the steps so they could climb through a window. They went through, opened several windows, did other ungodly things (I'm sure) in there, and left. Too bad they left the windows open, because this bitch of a neighbor observed the open windows and called the park managers Friday morning to report it. I certainly don't need my little boy watching other little boys misbehaving, regardless of how little they are or aren't! Of course I told the manager, "I swear to God, it is like living in the Wild West." She already knows I hate where I live since I call every so often to say I'm selling and moving...too bad I can't sell it because I would be gone so fast it would be lightening fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment