Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

178????

I'm sure you wonder what that number represents.  Well, it represents the number of ounces of water I should be drinking a day!  A day!  I struggle to get 64ozs in daily how am I suppose to get almost 3x's that much in?  WTF?!?  Someone said, "increase it a little each day till you get up to 178ozs and then get used to that."  And I asked, "where do I carry the cath bag that I will need since I'll need to pee every 10 mins?"  They didn't have a response to that!  I'll keep my requirement of 64ozs and try to get a little extra in on the days that I can!  But if you see me running it isn't for my health, it is for the closest bathroom.  And if I float by, grab a leg to anchor me and remind me that 64ozs a day is okay!  Of course today I've gotten 80ozs in and in the time it took me to blog this I've pee'd 3 times!  (just kidding!)

So my man was suppose to call me today, this morning actually, but he didn't.  Sometimes that happens for various reasons and the longer I deal with MDOC the more I understand that this is out of his hands most of the time.  Of course, I had a desire to talk to him today for a few reasons, but such as life.  Then I come home and there is a letter from a Federal Prison and one of the guys he was in county with.  I have nicknamed this guy as my man's wannabe BF!  Everytime he writes a letter and sends it he includes pictures of himself.  The first letter there were like a ton of pictures...they were all the same pictures, but still strange.  But that time they were black and white.  This time the picture was in color, but the same picture.  How weird is this?  So I can't wait to tell my man that his BF has struck again!  hehe  

Of course this is not the same kind of BF that my guy walked in on a few weeks back.  I can't recall if I posted this or not, but needless to say..."gay for the stay" is alive and well where my guy is lodged and he bore witness to this at 2:30am one night during an attempted restroom run.  He said he won't be doing that again.  Needless to say, my man will not be drinking 178ozs of water a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment