Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, April 6, 2009

UNC v. MSU...

Well, as the clock sits at 3.7 seconds left, we all know the fate of the NCAA Men's Basketball National Championship game.  It is sad for either team to lose.  I have to admit I have been a UNC fan since the early 1990's when I was in high school and I saw Eric Montross play in the 1993 championship game against Michigan!  Ever since then, I've had a thing for UNC.  So I'm not heartbroken that they won tonight.  Of course I wouldn't have minded if MSU won either.  Either way I was okay with the winners!  And regardless...both teams should be uber proud of themselves!  Way to go!  

I developed one set of Pow-Wow pictures tonight after Urgent Care refused me with their locked door.  :(  This way the munchkin can take them for his sharing day tomorrow, along with the program and wearing his Pow-Wow T-Shirt!  :)  Of course I am not happy with the pictures I took.  I swear...ever since December my camera has gotten worse and worse with its picture taking capabilities.  :(  But I'll post what I can...just they won't be the best or even okay.  I still have to take pics of the new car and post those!  :)

Alright...I'm exhausted.  On to another Tuesday!  Take care everyone!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment