Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, April 24, 2009

My Last Night of Classes in Year #3...

Well, well, well...the semester is finally over with one small exception...FINALS!!!! Yikes! But hey...I finished classes, so that is a step in the positive direction. Now I just need to make it through my last day at work tomorrow and then it is crunch time. You spend 15 weeks preparing for this and as soon as they are here you completely become unprepared...wish me luck!

Our class had our end of the semester gathering. It was a lot of fun. Of course I felt like crap, but I still managed to push through for almost 3 hours. I was very happy to get home though. Of course it was the standard "core" group that came, which is the same people who almost always go. Regardless, we had fun! Thanks to my LSBFF for helping me plan tonight! Hope you had fun too!

Well, I haven't heard from my man since Monday right before class....I find this so aggravating and he knows it. We haven't had one of these in quite some time. Of course my mind goes to the first automatic thing for prison...his behind is in the hole. Ugh... Of course the last we spoke he was having issues with his store. He was suppose to get it on Friday and then after some investigation he was suppose to get it Monday and when I spoke to him last he still hadn't gotten his store supplies. Maybe he is pouting, maybe he is upset and deciding to deal with it on his own, maybe he remembers I'm getting ready for exams. Who knows, but hopefully he calls soon. Nothing is worse then when you can't call the person and ask, "How are things?" :(

My last bit of my hog-pog post tonight is I haven't done so well on my week with my WWs, points, or water. :( I'm quite sure I will have gained when I weigh myself Saturday morning. So I'm preparing myself for this realization and just hope the next two weeks won't be too bad, but knowing I will be home studying for exams...doesn't equal strong will-power! Wish me luck...

My goodness...I'm needing a lot of luck from y'all! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment