Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Days of Pampering

I love days like this and the fact that it is 76 degrees outside makes it even sweeter!  

I ended up going to bed kind of early last night.  Well, around 10pm, which for me is early.  I went to sleep quickly because I felt exhausted.  I woke up at 2:00am and was wide awake!  The thoughts in my head were limitless....I thought of work stuff, school stuff, home stuff, guy stuff, girl stuff, crazy stuff, friend stuff, etc.  Finally sometime around 3:30am I fell back asleep and woke up again at 5:00am.  I actually considered staying up at 5:00am and wondered why I would wake up, again, feeling almost wide awake at 5am when I can't even wake up like that Monday through Friday when I have to go to work and an alarm clock assists me.  I was frustrated so I went back to bed.  I did finally fall asleep again, but only for my 7am alarm to wake me up.  Of course, then I was sleepy and didn't want to wake up.  I decided I wouldn't wash my hair this morning so I could sleep later.  

Finally at 8:20am I finally got out of bed and hoped in the shower.  I didn't want to even then, but I knew I needed to.  Less than an hour later I was out the door!  I had to meet with someone at 9:30am and then off to Samuel's so I could get my hair done!  A little trim and a blow dry later, out the door I went!  I picked up my aunt and the munchkin and back to the meat market we went.  See, I had these coupons for free hamburger if you spent $20 there.  I don't know why I thought I could go down, spend $40 and use two coupons and things would work out.  I can't seem to go to the meat market and not spend a ton of money.  So $100 and two free coupons later, we have more meat to pack in to the freezer (which has only limited space as it is).  Then on to our favorite new Mexican restaurant in the same city and state the meat market is located!  It is a bright yellow restaurant named Cinco de Mayo!  And let me report, they have delicious chips & salsa too!  ;)

I dropped the munchkin & my aunt back at her house and then went on to my second salon of the day, Blu Water for my waxing and my monthly facial.  I love going and seeing my girl for my monthly facial.  I originally started the facial treatments with weekly facials for 6 weeks.  I actually kind of wish I was still getting weekly facials because it is ridiculously relaxing.  Well, until she puts the stuff on that stings a bit, but the whole process is very relaxing.  After my hour there, I head home and am now ready for a nap!  

I sit here with my windows open, a beautiful breeze coming through and are weighing my options here....nap v. homework...whatever shall I do?!  

PS.  I lost another 1.2lbs!  That is a total of 8.2lbs in 3 weeks!  Woo-hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment