Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

PS. Ceiling Fan

I forgot to mention what I came across when I was switching my bedroom ceiling fan from winter to summer this past weekend...needless to say, it wasn't pretty.

Ironic that one of the texts I received this morning was from my cleaning lady asking if she was going to be cleaning this week. Since I'm home for finals she won't be, but I thought it crazy that she texted me after my post last night! Of course she isn't even close to filing BK. :( Ugh...

On a separate note...I went today to see my munchkin off in his limo ride! He was so excited. I took like 25 pictures! Some will be posted soon. Of course it was a hummer limo so the munchkin was super excited because it was an Army limo! Hooah! I probably could already have the pictures back by now, but since there were 4 kids in the group and one of the little girls didn't have anyone there to take pictures I am having 6 sets made so I can give a set to each kid for their scrapbooks. I didn't want the other little girl to feel like she is being singled out.

On a downer note...I still haven't heard from my man. :( I'm hoping he gets my letters soon and calls or writes. I hate lack of communication...ugh

Alright...BK final in 4 hours and 19 minutes! Wish me luck!!! YIKES!!


1 comment: